20ft containerised test facility
Client required a solution to house their existing test equipment outside at their new industrial premises. This was due to the planning restrictions and the usage of fuel in the test procedure.
- Approximately 4 metres long
- 1650mm x 2045mm aluminium double outward doors with 5-lever lock
- Six fluorescent lights
- Emergency light on ceiling
- Seven twin 13A power outlets
- One 32A SPN switched socket
- Air line routed sides and dividing wall with 12 outlets
- Automatic drain and filter fitted at air-line intake.
- 200mm duct through side wall for exhaust system
- 300mm duct for air inlet
- Two 5KW air-conditioning units
- 2 Emergency stop buttons